Red Gum BBQ is hiring!
Do you have a passion for amazing food, excellent customer service and you want to be part of a vibrant and committed team and growing brand with the all kinds of cool possibilities?! Do you want to work for a company where you are more than just an employee but part of the family? Then we just may be the place for you.
Are you hard-working, reliable and nice? This is our trifecta of qualities we seek in new employees. They are not just a list of job-seeking babble for you to skip over but to seriously consider.
- Are you hard-working? Do you aim to do a job better than is expected? Do you find work Do you feel a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction in giving your best to things?
- Are you reliable? Do you do what you say you're going to do? Are you there when you're expected to be? Do people count on you to have integrity, be trustworthy and dependable?
- Are you nice? Do you enjoy smiling? Do you seek ways to support those around you through kindness and action? Do you hope that people who encounter you feel heard and appreciated?
Red Gum BBQ is committed to being an inclusive, diverse and respectful workplace. Not only do we want to have fun, but we are kind and considerate and encouraging of people of all backgrounds and experiences to come along for the ride. We are seeking like minds - committed to an amazing workplace - with passion, joy and authenticity.
ARE YOU OUR NEW...
Food and Beverage Manager
So – here’s the thing. We want awesome. Not OK. And we want someone who’s eager to invest in an idea, more than a business. And for this you will find yourself part of a strong team that values you, respects you and remunerates you for it.
We’re after a Food and Beverage Manager. Someone who can do it all up front. Someone who is keen to LEARN, to SHARE and to LEAD. You believe that good isn’t good enough. You should be flexible and passionate, calm under pressure and highly organised – juggling varied role requirements that require doing and thinking with ease.
To see further role details and how to apply - click below:
We have got an amazing crew of dedicated waitstaff who feel passionately about providing amazing service and loving what they do. If you've got bar/waitstaff experience and a current RSA and have availability on the weekend, we need you. Have a look at the steps below and then send your cv to: email@example.com
We have got an amazing crew of dedicated waitstaff who feel passionately about providing amazing service and loving what they do. If you've got some waitstaff experience or are a real go-getter and looking at getting your foot in the door at a really cool place and have availability on the weekends, we need you. Have a look at the steps below and then send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember - step 1 in putting your best foot forward is understanding and following the process.
1. Think - am I REALLY hard working, reliable and nice? If the answer is yes - go to step 2.
2. Read more about us and think about the role above. Ask yourself, am I: A. totally qualified for or B. am kind of qualified for but I have so much smarts and enthusiasm that I could smash this in no time. If yes, step 3.
3. Send a copy of your most recent CV and a few sentences about you and what you want from this role to the email address listed above, next to the relevant role.
4. If you have made it this far, you are most of the way there. We look forward to meeting you! Thanks for taking the time.